Siemens Logistics currently has a Warehouse Worker opening in our DFW Airport (Irving, Texas) location. The Warehouse Worker will involve general warehouse assignments to include, but not limited to, moving product into appropriate slotting within the warehouse. This position will be responsible for receiving, storing, inventorying, identifying, picking, packing and shipping products, materials, tools, supplies, equipment and parts. These are Full Time positions with access to a comprehensive Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more.
• Performs duties to load, unload and move raw material, finished parts and supplies within the plant
• Verifies truck contents to ensure conformance with shipping documents
• Selects appropriate processes from clearly documented rules, past practices, or instruction
• Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor
• Maintains neat and orderly work areas and observe safety rules and practices
• Perform all daily tasks in a safe manner
• Efficiently operate a stand-up fork truck in high traffic areas and in narrow aisles
• Use a computer to enter and obtain material information and document all transactions in SAP
• Have great attention to detail while working to a deadline
• Have a positive attitude, work well with others, and implement constructive criticism
• Utilize 5S and LEAN principles to ensure their work is being completed as efficiently as possible
• Must be able to work 1st and 2nd shift and be available for overtime on weekdays and weekends (2nd Shift is eligible for 5% Shift premium)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• At least one year of experience in a manufacturing/construction or similar environment (or commensurate education)
• Must have experience operating forklift, walkie rider, or other warehouse equipment
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs several times per hour
• Must be able to read numbers and process in sequential order
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Health, Dental and Vision plans with options from which to choose
• Matching 401(k)
• Competitive paid time off plan, holidays and floating holidays
• Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.