Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your passion for innovation and digitalization, your adaptive leadership style, and your networking power in an ecosystem of customers, partners and providers? Then look to Siemens!
Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
We Create Environments that Care & We invite you to join us!
Siemens a global powerhouse in electrical and electronic engineering is looking for a seasoned sales engineer with experience in selling Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution products for Northern Alabama, specifically Huntsville, Tri Cities in West AL, and Gadsden.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
*Candidate needs to be in Huntsville or North Alabama area as this is then territory*
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the development and support of Distributors, Electrical Contractor opportunities with additional focus on achieving projects through area Construction Channel.
- You will provide market presence and channel support in the fore mentioned market servicing to achieve share growth.
- Fully utilize SieSales as the tool to develop and forecast contractor opportunities.
- Product support to include but not limited to; Panelboards, Switchboards, Medium Voltage gear, Lighting Panels, Low Voltage Switchgear, Busway, Motor Control Centers, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, IEC/NEMA Control, Safety Switches, and Residential Products.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution partners and channel.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- 8+ years of sales experience
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
- Knowledge of LV/MV power distribution product line.
- Self Starter with strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 5% of the time.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Experience in selling to local electrical contractors is a requirement.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.