Product Portfolio Management Professional
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Portfolio Management Professional: IMMULITE Systems and Partners.
As a Product Portfolio Management Professional: IMMULITE Systems and Partners you will manage the core and most challenging product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, business planning, road mapping. You will constantly observe relevant competitors' product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s). Define product marketing strategies (product/solution/service, price, placement, promotion). Establish and manage or synchronize a cross functional team to realize the development goals of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned. You will lead large development initiatives and work closely with other development core teams to introduce new products and enhancements. Drive the business performance of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain (PLM / SCM / CRM). Lead and set the standards for activities to continuously improve the product lifecycle management.
As a Product Portfolio Management Professional, you will be responsible for establishing a network of external partners to realize the overall strategic goals of the business. The types of partner relationships will encompass development, distribution, and access to new markets. You will establish strategies that leverage the unique strength of the partners with the strengths of Siemens to have highly successful and synergistic relationships. You will need to understand the regulatory landscape to identify opportunities where partner relationships will allow easier access to markets. You will build this network of partners to be robust and long lasting.
The Product Portfolio Management Professional reports to the Head of IMMULITE Market and Business Development. You will interact with all members of the Marketing and Sales Organization to achieve the objectives of the responsible products. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for successful interaction with members of all Business Area functions to achieve objectives.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Portfolio Management Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the IMMULITE System PHT.
- You will be the overall product manager for the IMMULITE Systems to execute on a new growth strategy and enhancement projects
- You will report product health status to the IA Franchise Team
- You will identify and create long term relationships with new external partners to execute on new strategy. Creative relationships will be required to overcome development costs and regulatory goals such as
- You will be the Allergy Development partner where return on investment is very challenging
- Partners that can accelerate the access to the China market
- You will elevate our leadership in the new veterinary market
- You will enhance distribution partner support
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers. Additional Skills Required:
- You will define long term portfolio strategy
- You have strong business/financial acumen
- Deep analytical abilities
- You are able to independently author complex strategic assessments
- Lead cross-functional teams & complex initiatives
- You have the ability to build strong working relationships with new external partners
- Routine updates to executive management (C-Suite)
- You will have responsibility across multiple complex/highly visible product lines/disease states
- Recognized as key M&S leader/SME across all functional groups
- Excellent listener & communicator
- Drive customer insight surveys and touchpoints to ensure alignment with needs / expectations; key contact for customer interactions; Manage KOLs
- Conceptual creativity
- Willingness to take on diverse responsibilities
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.