Starts October 2022! Manchester based.
Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed student with an eye for Industrial Technology, are you ready to take your next steps in the world of Strategy and Solutions Consulting? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future? So do we. We believe our internship programme differs from others. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your consulting career with us at Siemens!
Our team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customised concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and strategy planning. As an Intern, you'll have immediate responsibility as a member of the local Advanta team to support ramping up the UK Advanta business.
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your year placement whilst taking part in our phenomenal internship development programme. We’ll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you’ll be set up with great knowledge to equip you for a professional career within Siemens.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- You will delve into analysing our customers’ markets and their competitors
- Analyse and prioritise public tenders to bid for
- Develop business strategies and plans in close collaboration with our customers
- Support on expert interviews and workshops
- You will use and develop your presentation skills to prepare presentations for the top management
- Be an ambassador for STEM through a multitude of volunteering opportunities, such as Greenpower, Big Bang Fair and much more.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds:
- You will have completed or still be studying an Engineering, Business Management or a Science Degree
- You will need to have a genuine interest in technology whilst demonstrating experience of working on a project of this nature either during your course or in the working environment.
- At least four completed semesters of your university studies with excellent results. The same applies to a Gap Year or if you are currently acquiring a second academic qualification (Masters/PhD)
- Highly developed communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Relevant practical experience at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up
- >6 months of international experience (during your studies or previous internships) preferred
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
What else do I need to know?
You must be able to start in October 2021.
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the internship development programme
will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed. Think this is you? Join us. Apply Now!
The benefits package for this role includes a salary of £17,908 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time