- Development of a scalable microservice framework for operationalizing workloads in a mature cloud environment: Enable our customers to contribute value to our Kubernetes-based platform ecosystem in the cloud.
- Develop data-intensive microservices in an enterprise grade form: Ensure end-to-end usability of our cloud platform components to facilitate value creation.
- Support industrial research by evaluating new technologies and developing prototypes for novel domain-specific applications.
- Partner with the operations team in Tier 3 support questions.
- Detailed hands-on experience with Kubernetes and related container technologies
- Strong background in software development using Python (at least 3 years of relevant experience)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- First experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Good understanding of CI/CD tooling and continuous delivery best practices
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to work independently to deliver consistent results
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Excellent communication in English and extensive collaboration skills
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time