Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Customer Services Head (f/m/d) Germany for Ultrasound to set up an independently managed business for Customer Services in the field of ultrasound.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You head our German ultrasound customer service organization and act as a strong leader for your assigned Field Service, Customer Care and Service Marketing / Sales teams (25 employees)
- For our ultrasound portfolio, you implement our Customer Service-related strategy, policies and guidelines of the respective region from a commercial and technical point of view for Germany
- You ensure the implementation of corporate standards and guidelines in the respective area of responsibility
- In this role, your target is to achieve the Service unit's business goals in cooperation with the regional Service organizations
- You collaborate and build strong partnerships with your peer team leads like other CS country Heads, as well as Head of Sales, Head of Applications etc. (e.g. escalations within service delivery)
- You guide and support internal interfaces to other business types (e.g. Product, Solution) and external interfaces (e.g. customers, suppliers)
- You act as country/region point of escalation to drive sustainable solution of mission-critical external and internal issues and problems
- You provide and optimize necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers
- In this role, you have P&L responsibility for the respective area of responsibility
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in the field of economics or similar
- You have long-term experience in the area of customer services or in a related field in a similar role of a med-tech environment – dedicated knowledge and experience in the field of ultrasound are a great advantage
- You have solid experience in the field of people management. You act as a coach and find it easy to motivate your team
- You are familiar with working in a matrix organization of an internationally operating company. You consider strong relationships and thorough stakeholder management as essential
Your attributes and skills:
- You are passionate about customer services. Our customers are always on your mind while still meeting our company´s internal targets
- You have a “hands-on mentality” and the ability to work independently
- You are a team player with the ability to work with different hierarchies and cultures
- You have profound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- To interact effectively with our global team as well as the German organization, you are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Please note that this position can be based remotely but the ability to travel up to 30% is required (within Germany primarily)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time