Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Mentor Graphics Hungary is part of Siemens Digital Industries and specializes in high-quality software development for the automotive and aeronautics industry.
The Scrum Team, which the candidate will join, is developing a single product: A market leader network design application targeting the automotive industry. We have been working closely together with prominent automobile manufactures around the world providing them with new features and supporting their workflow for 10+ years. We are real practitioners of agile software and product development methods, continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on continuously delivering real value to our customers while taking quality assurance very seriously (automated testing, continuous integration, etc.).
Join our team as “DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) from any of our Siemens offices in Hungary. We also consider a mix between working from home and meeting with the team in the office.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Introduce DevOps infrastructures for our new product line
- Improve and maintain our current production infrastructure
- Use Python to automate tasks and speed up the current solutions
- Building and maintaining monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana, custom solutions)
- Participate in containerization of our infrastructure (Docker, K8S)
What do you need to realize what matters?
- You know and like Python.
- You are interested in / experienced in common DevOps technologies
- You enjoy working in a diverse environment of several programming and scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Docker and containerization technologies
- Basic knowledge of Unix systems
- You don't mind solving small issues every day, while working on a greater change.
- Your English is good, especially in writing.
These knowledge areas are considered as advantages – Not a must-have:
- Knowledge in database SQL and or non-relational database
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Linux and Windows administration, shell scripts, batch files
- Git, Gerrit, GitLab and Bitbucket as revision control and review systems.
- Jenkins and Gitlab continuous integration server.
- Jira administration and or scripting experience
What do we offer?
Both the domain (automotive network design) and the tool itself have long learning curves that come with unique learning opportunities and career perspectives. Further we offer:
- Unique, interesting domain
- Technically challenging tasks of present automotive industry
- Prominent clients, mature technologies
- Long-term career opportunities (our fluctuation is extremely low)
- Agility in practice
- Flexible working hours, no overtime
- Unlimited home office during COVID
- Life and Health insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund, Erzsebet Voucher (meals)
- Top of the line equipment and office in the 3rd district
- Notebook, Parking (car, motorcycle, cycle)
- Competitive salary
- Many more attractive Siemens benefits!
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time