Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio.
The Human Resources team is the strategic partner supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
To support our HR operation in Portugal, we are looking for a Trainee for Travel and Expenses & HR related topics.
What are the responsibilities?
Perform daily activities related with Human Resources department, namely:
- Ensure the fulfillment of human resources and travel policies;
- Direct support to colleagues and project managers;
- Direct support to our international projects;
- Preparation of workers conditions abroad;
- Contact with our delegation center;
- Travel agency contact and management;
- Expenses processing;
- SAP data insertion;
- Elaboration of reports;
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar (preferable);
- English language proficiency (verbal and written);
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Proactive attitude;
- Customer focus;
- Attention to detail;
- Desire to work in international teams;
- Intercultural awareness;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Service ethic;
- Motivation and willingness to learn;
- Microsoft Office (Excel);
- SAP experience (preferred);
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time