Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Technical Marketing Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting online chemistry & specialty assay market research, utilize provided materials, and/or collaborating with Siemens contacts to acquire competitive intelligence
• Analyzing competitive assay materials to develop key talking points for sales tool use
• Transferring key assay attributes testing data from assay verification reports into customer-facing assay performance reports
• Updating Atellica CH Assay Wiki to support CI 1900 analyzer launch
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You have some background in Laboratory Diagnostics domain
• You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
• You are inherently curious and love interacting with people and are willing to learn new things
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in MedTech, Chemistry, or equivalent fields
• Background in Immunodiagnostics
• Must have a current GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Must be willing to work in a fully virtual environment
• Must be willing to work part time (up to 25 hours/week) during the academic term and full time (up to 40 hours/week) in the summer
Start Date: January 2022, minimum 6-month duration
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.