Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Product Manager for Education Services for Cardiovascular IT
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager for Education Services for Cardiovascular IT
you will be responsible for:
Then come and
join our global team as Product Manager for Education Services for Cardiovascular IT –
responsible for development and delivery of Customer Education Solutions for syngo Dynamics
Cardiovascular Imaging in particular cardiac ultrasound and Advanced
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· As Headquarter Product Manager, you define and execute cohesive educational training strategies and materials for both the SHS internal workforce and customers.
· You work closely with our country organizations in implementing these strategies (handover training, educational subscriptions & new workflow offerings): Your tasks include the design of hybrid learning concepts that mix different training formats and delivering the clinical content to our Education Architecture & Design team in order to ensure that our global organization is delivering the most effective efficient training and education.
· Furthermore, you develop new value-added customer education portfolio elements, for example consultation, customization of cardiology-wide departmental advanced structured reporting and Ask The Expert sessions.
· In order to design new optimization and consulting offerings you will also master our teamplay digital solution for customer advocacy performance
· You will turn ‘application ability’ requirements into product development projects by offering expertise to the product development team for new software applications, and/or improvements to existing applications/ engines/ workflows
· You support marketing during the product introduction phase and the escalation process as a cardiac expert.
· On request, you may also be tasked with congress demonstration support, and may deliver customer demonstrations in the Siemens Healthineers Experience Center, virtually, or at reference sites/customer sites/training center.
· You deliver international customer training to support our country organizations (handover training and beyond).
· You define internal Clinical Education Specialists (CES) training requirements including the development of course content and course training materials, as well as the creation of web-based trainings.
· You deliver new hire and delta training for global Clinical Education Specialists (CES) in the virtual and classroom setting.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at cardiovascular imaging and information solution
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have successfully completed studies in the field of medicine, or natural/medical science/engineering.
· You have several years of work experience as an Application Specialist and/or Ultrasound Technologist - experience with echocardiology, vascular ultrasound, or sDynamics
· You have a wide and in-depth understanding of clinical processes in the cardiology department
· Ideally you have experience in project / product management
Your attributes and skills:
· You like working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences. This requires you to be business-fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
· You are a team orientated particularly in the SHS international matrix with strong stakeholder management and responsibility.
· You will coach and support customers as well as local Siemens Healthineers Application specialists throughout the change process. Having coaching ability and a passion for respective new training methodologies is therefore a must
· Exceptional communication skills, together with presenter/trainer skills, including sales presentation skills, round off your profile
· Willingness to travel (up to 40%) is also a request
· You embrace and drive new technologies and trends for executing hybrid learning
POSITION IS REMOTE*
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.