We are looking for dedicated and talented
people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from
colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with
curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus
together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the
latest technology around the world.
The Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for leading the team and ensuring day-to-day activities are conducted in an efficient and effective manner. The Supervisor reports to the Head of the Customer Service Center (CSC) in Guadalajara, Mexico but takes operational direction from the SI EP Customer Support organization in the U.S.
The Customer Support Supervisor will have oversight of all SI EP CSC personnel, which fill a range of various roles within the Customer Support structure. Some key roles include order entry, order status, product selection and post-shipment support. Critical to achieving success in this role is an understanding of relevant policies, processes, systems, communication tools, and the ability to work with internal and external customers and business partners.
Job responsibilities and activities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Align daily with Customer Support organization functional Supervisors in US SI EP.
• Manage the day-to-day activities and balance the workload for the CSC team to meet or exceed targets set on processing time, order processing errors, customer satisfaction, etc.
• Provide support on customer escalations, often working cross-functionally to satisfy customer needs.
• Hire and train new employees.
• Provide timely feedback and coaching to team members.
• Ensure team is trained on appropriate processes and maintain process documentation for team training and reference.
• Provide backup support of team members as necessary.
• Manage personnel records and requests, e.g., vacation requests.
• Resolve issues quickly and effectively.
• Retain all relevant documentation according to company policy.
• Participate in educational opportunities to expand job-relevant knowhow and skillset.
• Follow all Siemens' policies and ensure compliance.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• College Degree
• 3 years or more of supervisor experience or in a leadership capacity
• Proficiency in MS Office
• SAP experience
• Experience with a CRM tool, Salesforce preferred
• Experience in the electrical industry or similar technical field an added benefit
• Detail oriented, accurate, and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
• Customer service approach – responsive and thorough
• Demonstrated skills for documenting processes and procedures as well as training others
• Ability to work collaboratively with own team and cross-functional partners to solve problems effectively