AWS Marketing Support Manager
This is a role dedicated to building technical content in support of digital thread and campaign execution and our Go To Market plan. This will include work with multiple Siemens Software products, cloud
environment/technologies and industry-based datasets. May also include video editing, preparing and managing materials for customer experience centers, and other areas related to technical marketing. Works with the tech marketing team to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive strategies and methods to develop technical content.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide operational support for technical content creation, engaging cross-functional participants and managing the content calendar, workflow and deadlines.
- Create technical assets to support industries, campaigns, events and customer experience centers
- Perform research, reporting and analysis
- lProvide support to internal customers as they leverage our technical content
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with AWS or cloud environments
- 3 years’ experience with at least one of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management tools including: NX, Teamcenter, STAR-CCM+, Solid Edge etc
- Good understanding of the broad Siemens SW Portfolio
- Customer-facing experience in a technical/solution/demonstration capacity is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work flexibly with international and remote team
- Proficient in using video capture and editing tools, like Camtasia
- Comfortable using business applications in support of role, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft
- Teams,survey tools, form driven business applications in general.
- Exposure to the sales cycle (PreSales, Sales, Services etc)
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.