At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s leading the future of
marketing to our Electronics & Semiconductor customers. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first
work! We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to execute marketing at scale targeting
audiences with both local and global impact. Join a team that helps companies adopt the right software to help
grow and create innovative products for tomorrow, today.
Think customer-first when you build digital experiences, advertising, search, account-based marketing, social
media marketing and more. You will be encouraged to innovate! To be successful in this role, you should have
experience in demand generation marketing in the Electronics & Semiconductor market. You will have the
opportunity and be tasked with working with regional teams around the globe, so international marketing
experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review performance and results to ensure targets and goals
are exceeded. Your ability to execute and promote clear communications with help business find, adopt, and
expand their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive the Electronics & Semiconductor marketing plan to support strategic goals and meet/exceed pipeline and
• Team with the Electronics & Semiconductor global industry planner to understand investment/priorities and
select and prioritize program activities.
• Collaborate with execution team in optimally deploying, executing and optimizing the annual and quarterly
program plans to realize the team’s goals.
• Ensure accuracy of program forecasts and analyze campaign performance across the demand waterfall
including pipeline volume and progression.
• Communicate to and educate cross-functional teams about new and planned marketing activities, including
global and local programs.
Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sale knowledge with stone analytical and
execution skills. Market knowledge and enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the key. Proven marketing
experience in the B2B software industry is preferred.
• Understand the B2B sales cycle and look for opportunities to improve demand generation, pipeline contribution
and sales opportunity acceleration.
• Able to market to a range of B2B buying groups using a wide variety of offers and delivery mechanisms.
• Fluent in demand generation performance management in a B2B environment. Including the demand waterfall.
• Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget.
• Able to use project management tools provided to keep projects on schedule.
• Extensive Inbound Marketing strategy/execution experience.
• Motivated, inquisitive and persistent.
• Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
• Highly collaborative and focused on business and customer impact.
• Fluent in English and highly effective and communicating across all mediums; Spanish and/or Portuguese is a
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Undergraduate Degree
• Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.