As an MES Technical Project Consultant or Project Technical Manager, you will be responsible for executing the MES Project in process industry, including production business survey, system blueprint design, FDS, ensure the consistency of customized functions and FDS, etc.
- Responsible for executing projects with high quality and customer’s satisfaction.
- Reasonably define & monitor key project milestones in entire project schedule.
- Ability for working breakdown and arrange resource to finish installation, configuration, development, deployment, testing, etc. accordingly
- Understand & Follow Digital Project execution guidance (PM@SIEMENS).
- Study (Digital Solution) modules / SIEMENS Digital portfolios and be able to use software and know some solution from 3rd party
- Inquire and summarize of customer business process of production
- Project blueprint design and setup whole system architecture in Digital Solution
- Ensure the consistency of customized development functions and project FDS
- Collaborate cross departments in Siemens for project execution and knowledge sharing
- Be innovative for digital solution to generate IP/Standardization
- ’s degree or above in Automation, Computer Science, Processing, and related majors
- years or above working experiences in process industries, as business consultant, solution architect, or software developer
- Be familiar with digital solution in Chemical/Pharma/Water & Waste-Water/Cement/Glass, etc.
- Teamwork spirit and ownership are required
- Conflict management internally & externally
- Willing to study new knowledge and skills
- Good communication to understand requirements from internal & external
- Good English in oral & written
- Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time