As an MES Technical Project Consultant or Project Technical Manager, you will be responsible for executing the MES Project in process industry, including production business research, project blueprint design, FDS, ensure the consistency of customized functions and FDS, etc.
- Responsible for assigned project execution with high quality and gain customer satisfaction.
- Reasonably define & monitor key project milestones in entire project schedule.
- Ability for working breakdown and arrange resource to finish installation, configuration, development, deployment, testing, etc. accordingly
- Understand & Follow Digital Project execution guidance (PM@SIEMENS).
- Study (Digital Solution) modules / SIEMENS Digital portfolios and be able to use software and know some solution from 3rd party
- Research and summary of customer business process of production
- Project blueprint design and setup whole system architecture in Digital Solution
- Ensure the consistency of customized development functions and project FDS
- Collaborate with other’s departments in Siemens PA OEC, e.g. ENG, PMO, E&E, for project implementation and knowledge sharing
- Be innovative for digital solution to generate IP/Standardization
- ’s degree or above in Automation, Digitalization, Processing, and related majors
- Be familiar with Digital solution in Chemical/Pharma/Water & Waste Water/Cement/Glass, etc.
- Above 3 years working experiences of system integration projects
- Teamwork spirit and ownership are required
- Conflict management internally & externally
- Responsibility with passions and learning capability
- Good communication to understand requirements from internal & external
- Basic English in oral & written
- Frequent travel needed
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time