Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Process Manager (f/m/d) for Syngo, and help to define and optimize effective processes for SYNGO together with all the stakeholders involved.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will independently plan process optimizations, quality initiatives and harmonization projects across the entire organization, coordinate them with specialist SYNGO process managers and implement them effectively in accordance with standards, norms and quality regulations
- You will write quality guidelines which fall within your area of responsibility and use software stages to model the processes defined
- You will organize and moderate workshops to generate potential improvements and solutions for them, which you will then implement
- You will also carry out benchmarking and share best practice, as well as providing support in these areas
- You will create and run process training (classroom/web-based) to communicate the content to the employees involved
- You will draw up active solutions from audit findings and CAPAs (corrective and preventive actions), particularly for process-related topics
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree or a comparable qualification and have many years of very sound professional experience in developing software products in a regulated environment (e.g. medical products, transportation systems, automotive industry) and ideally in quality management and/or process management
- You already have very sound, long-term professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we are looking forward to your application as well
- You have an in-depth knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, IEC 62366 etc.) and regulations (e.g. 21 CFR Part 820) with a focus on developing software for medical products and on software platforms and components
- Experience of requirement management and product risk management along with knowledge of agile software development and lean management are desirable
- Ideally you already have experience of implementing major process optimizations with project character, knowledge/experience in CAPA management and audit experience in a medical products environment
Your attributes and skills:
- In order to be able to work successfully in an international environment, you are business-fluent in written and spoken English; a very good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You are a team player with good social and communication skills, enabling you to inspire other people with your ideas and to develop new ideas with them
- Your personal strengths include an analytical mindset, empathy, a focus on results, and personal initiative, and you are able to resolve complex technical and process-related sets of issues
- Your skills also include good moderation and presentation techniques
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time