Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we’re looking For
Are you a technical customer focused user support professional with software issue analysis experience within manufacturing? If you would be interested in working within an international team whilst working with global brands here at Siemens DISW then we would love to hear from you as we are hiring for an NX CAM Support Engineer!What you’ll be doing
- Analysing possible software defects and system errors/queries that arise while using NX CAM in a customer environment and determining the cause of these occurrences
- Working in partnership with the customer remotely (via Desktop Sharing, telephone and/or email) utilising your troubleshooting skills to systematically narrow down and resolve the queries
- Providing/implementing workarounds, developing solutions for the customer whilst working closely with our international team of Subject Matter Experts and responsible software developers.
- Customer focused troubleshooting/user/technical support experience with a passion for engaging with customers, solving their issues, and helping them succeed
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (CAM, CNC, Machine tools)
- Professional experience in software issue analysis within manufacturing
- CAM systems knowledge & experience (NX CAM or similar)
- Experience with Teamcenter or equivalent PDM Product is ideal
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent English skills (both written and oral) and an additional European language would be advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time