The WEA ESPRIT Competency Center combines the experience and best practice of Corporate (CF R 2), Operational (CF R WEA) and Technology (IT APD CFS) to ensure the process and content related guidance for preparing the Siemens consolidated financial statements, the financial planning and reporting in time and quality.
We work with key stakeholders on change needs resolving cross process and end-to-end business process issues. By interlinking the Hub Accounting and Closing activities with the IT setup we influence decisively the future process and solution design in the sense of new business requirements and process digitalization
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters? What role will you play?
- You are part of an international cross functional team with profound finance domain expertise bringing together processes, data and technology to accelerate Siemens internal digitalization.
- You interact regularly with internal customers across Siemens as subject matter expert, assist them in solving complex record to report process issues and ensure the implementation of solutions in time and high quality.
- Based on your financial process domain know-how you provide guidance to legal entities on technical issues and digital processing logics according to Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines by utilizing innovative and digital customer services (e.g., Chat Bot solution).
- You coordinate root cause analysis and solution finding in case of incidents; provide high quality ad hoc information/communication to the users concerned.
- You decisively strengthen the collaboration with the finance closing community and the corporate accounting regarding current challenges and future strategic developments.
- With innovative approaches you proactively drive the evolution of existing and of new digital communication channels and customer services.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
Knowledge and Experience
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience (diverse backgrounds welcome, e.g., industry, consultancy, academia etc.) and a strong academic background (degree in IT, Computer Science or Physics).
- You have domain expertise in finance (accounting, controlling, closing, tax) and are used to think in end-to-end processes.
- Deep working knowledge of SAP tools / modules with focus on Finance topics is part of you profile.
- Experience working with chatbot solutions is highly welcome
Skills and abilities needed to perform role
- Flexible and able to work under pressure, in a dynamic and changing environment
- Motivated and pro-active
- Being able to work in team and to communicate effectively with the relevant stakeholders
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (mother tong is valued) and, at least, one more additional language (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German)
- Self-starter willing to learn things on the fly
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time