What part will you play?
- As Associate Senior Manager (f/m/d) at Treasury Operations Financials Technologies, you will create the highest industry and functional standards in the automation and digitalization of our processes and IT system landscape through disruption and innovation.
- You will question existing processes and applications, help define requirements for optimized solutions and accompany the development, programming and improvement of in-house developments and standard IT solutions (including low code) with the involvement of all stakeholders.
- You are also responsible for the coordination and execution of tests of the new/developed tools and systems and the preparation of their acceptance by the respective customers, as well as for the creation and maintenance of the system documentation.
- After go-live you will hand over the developed solutions to the corresponding teams of CF F OP (Operations)
- Whether waterfall or agile - you are open for different roles (e.g. part/project management) in challenging projects and initiatives and furthermore in the following operational business, e.g. as product owner
- Your studies in economics, mathematics, IT or a comparable field provide the basis for the position
- You have several years of professional experience in consulting and/or development of IT solutions for corporate finance and treasury functions, ideally in a (corporate) environment
- You are experienced in managing complex (IT implementation) projects in an international environment and in working in cross-functional line organizations or project teams
- Proven implementation experience with Advanced Automation technologies is desirable, e.g.:
- RPA (e.g. Blue Prism), Desktop Automation or Low Code solutions
- We also appreciate knowledge in Advanced Analytics technologies
- Knowledge of ETL tools (Alteryx, Knime, etc)
- Business Intelligence and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Alternatively, you have experience with blockchain/DLT, digital currencies, smart contracts, and chatbots
- Personally, you convince with your commitment, analytical ability and results orientation
- You act in a customer-oriented manner and are happy to be part of a dynamic and appreciative team
- You can demonstrate your communication and presentation skills in English, other languages are an advantage
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Treasury GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either