Do you have analytical skills?
Are you interested in research and analysis?
Can you speak English fluently?
If YES, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team in Pilsen within Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI). Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work.
Your main mission will be:
- To create valuable competitive insights and visual market analysis for Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI).
- To enrich the Corporate Strategy with deep knowledge of relevant markets and competitors.
You will be responsible for:
- Research and interpretation of competitive information from external sources. Verification and dissemination of relevant information via SI Monitor - the SI Market and Competitive Intelligence platform. .
- Continuously update relevant tools, such as Competitor Profiles, Financial Benchmark, Intelligence Briefings.
- Analysis projects and ad hoc requests on SI-, or cross-business unit level to continuously monitor SI's competitive position in its relevant markets (Trends, Competitive Situation, Markets, SWOT, etc.).
- Research and analysis of strategies, development and financials of key competitors.
- Support SI Strategy Projects and M&A Activities by targeted analysis of the relevant competitive situation.
Which conditions should you meet?
- University degree in engineering, marketing or finance.
- Advanced in analytical skills, mathematics/statistics knowledge.
- Advanced MS Excel and Other MS Office tools skills.
- Expert communication skills in English.
- Expert finance and economic skills.
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI would be beneficial.
- Basic understanding of technology and applications.
- Highly capable to work independently and with little direction.
- Be initiative, love to work and always go the extra mile.
You will love to have:
- International projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time