We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You perform comprehensive, proactive IT consulting at senior executive level for business challenges / situations: You aim at increasing business value by using IT (examining business situations and identifying solutions to business problems and/or options for improving business systems).
- You actively drive forward the digitization of Siemens Financial Services and act as idea initiator for innovations within the business.
- Relationship Management: You manage the cooperative IT business relationship with Siemens Bank (customer satisfaction) and ensure business relevance of the provided IT services through detailed business knowledge.
- You know all IT services that are applied by the business, as well as the corresponding structures in IT.
- You are familiar with the regulatory financial environment.
- You apply situation-specific behavior models: trustworthy consultant, successful leader, disruptive influencer / challenger, reliable business enabler (f/m/d).
- The IT financial management for the responsible business unit is another part of your responsibilities.
- Moreover, you ensure the effective use of information systems to meet business requirements and explain and market (cross-divisional) projects and services.
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, (business) informatics or similar.
- You have collected at least 7 years of professional IT experience in a bank or a financial services provider.
- Ideally, you have already at least 4 years of experience in leading IT projects and have a comprehensive understanding of IT.
- Experience in IT consulting within the financial services sector and/or in software development is also desirable.
- You have extensive knowledge in the field of financial services (e.g. consolidated financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, loan financing, risk management und risk controlling business).
- You are familiar with current IT innovations in the financial services industry and have a good overview of FinTechs.
- In addition to your strong customer orientation, you are characterized by excellent communication skills and your analytical and strategic thinking.
- Your business fluent German and English skills round off your profile in our international environment.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time