Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions, we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
What are my responsibilities?
In your new role you will join the finance team of the newly established Yunex Traffic treasury organization in our HQ in Munich or in Poole (UK). You will be responsible for a broad variety of tasks in Insurance & Guarantee management. Furthermore, you will also drive projects focused on the implementation of a stand-alone solution for the global and local Insurance & Guarantee management, including implementation of Trade Finance and Insurance tools, processes and reporting. You will have a strong impact on the effectiveness and setup of our future Treasury organization.
- You will act as responsible manager for worldwide and local German insurance programs to support business.
- You will select, manage and negotiate contracts with banks, brokers and insurance carriers.
- You will collaborate closely with insurance brokers to ensure accurate and consistent claims processing.
- You will ensure accurate and timely issuance of bank guaranties including issuance of new guaranties, as well as amendments (e.g. prolongations, replacements etc.) and discharging of existing guaranties.
- Furthermore, you will coordinate the global guarantee processes and be responsible for the quality of the guarantee portfolio.
- You will endure an efficient and transparent guarantee process, check invoices containing bank fees and clarify possible discrepancies.
- You will prepare guarantee and insurance management reports and presentations for the leadership team in cooperation with cross-functional teams.
- Depending on your background and experience, you will have the opportunity to support other Treasury functions including cash- and liquidity management related topics as well as FX and risk management.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or in a related field, ideally supplemented by additional finance-related qualifications (e.g. CFA).
- In addition, you have several years of professional work experience in Insurance Management in an international company or in a similar position.
- Experience in Guarantee Management is a plus. We are also happy to receive your application if you are strong in the Insurance Management and willing to develop know-how in Guarantee Management.
- You have excellent analytical and financial skills and excellent oral/written communication skills in English. German skills are a Plus.
- Personally, you distinguish yourself through your strong ability to work in a team, intercultural strength, and your ability to work collaboratively across functions in a highly demanding and dynamic environment.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either