• Work in a global R&D team to develop XP (X-Ray Products) software system (include Mobile, camera based and Cloud Applications) for global market;
• Work with cross functional team to establish the software concept and technical solution;
• Be responsible for design, implementation, integration and troubleshooting of the X-Ray software system;
• Initiate the software and document review according to Siemens Healthineers R&D process;
• Contribute to innovation and pre-development for advanced imaging solution.
• Bachelor (or Masters) of Engineering in Computer science / Biomedical engineering/ Software engineering;
• 3-5 years or above software Development experience on Windows/ Linux or cross OS platform;
• Firm knowledge of design patterns, OOP, UML;
• Familiar with Software development process, Continuous integration and DevOps concept;
• Excellent C++/C# programming skills;
• Good communication skill and ambition, good analytical ability, innovation as well as the ability to priorities and multi task to meet deadlines;
• Good at English both spoken and written;
• 2D/3D camera, Linux based edge development experience as plus;
• Medical Software (DICOM) / Imaging (OpenCV、OpenGL) development experience as plus.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time