Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as Utilities, Infrastructure, Building Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We are seeking a multifaceted individual to Lead sales for Siemens product in defined markets (Water, Utilities, Infrastructure& Building) to achieve significant revenue growth and profitability!
• Lead sales for Siemens product in defined markets to achieve significant revenue growth and profitability
• Sales, Business Development
• Strong focus on deal closing – generating order intake
• Build up and maintain intensive customer contact to the relevant decision makers with main actors and decision makers (Single interface for sales inquiries)
• Generate leads and business cases and coordinate proposals together with the representatives of different Business Units
• Create and conduct product, solution, proposal presentations to customers and consultants
• Identify market demand, analysis of competitors and market trends - focused on portfolio elements and service offerings
• Interact with delivery units to ensure market applicability of the portfolio and competitive price politics
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Establishing and maintaining customer relationships, through regular and continued interaction and a pro-active / innovative approach sharing ideas. Essential to know customer requirements, expectations and internal politics
• Prospecting, Sourcing, proposition comprehensive solutions which meet client’s requirements, supporting the preparation of quotations and tender documents strictly under the policy's price list margin guidelines of Siemens, selling launching, handling over to following and closing with projects department.
• Full responsibility on Reporting sales actions, achievements, status and forecasts of projects, any matters enhancing and affecting the sales targets and strategy
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• BSC Engineering – Electrical / Telecom / Electronic
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience
• Technical knowledge of Automation / DCS / Scada / PLC is a plus.
• No obligation for travelling for business reasons.
• Extensive experience within a Sales Account Manager or Sales Engineer position
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.