Sales & Business Development Manager – SI, DI and LDA
Iraq – All regions
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization, while Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries.
Today we are looking to recruit a Siemens Business Development Manager to cover Iraq, who will be a trusted partner and advisor for strategic development and company direction to country CEO and CFO and all Business Units. The Position holder will be responsible for developing the business in Iraq through the existing partners and the new ones, also developing strong relations with the public sector like ministry of Oil and ministry of electricity. His goal also to grow the business for the different BUs and support them in coordinating orders and after sales. Be client facing continuously
Join our Siemens Middle East Organization as the Business Development Professional and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Pro-active approach in identifying possible market applications or opportunities, that Siemens IRAQ is not yet addressing.
- Make recommendations for further strategic development and support in the implementation of business strategies, guidelines, and principles.
- Conduct strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. market and competitors' analysis, Due diligence, N benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields).
- Support strategic planning, future initiatives and evaluate strategic options relevant to local business unit(s), if requested by the Business Unit. Support the digitalization ‘drive’ by the company
- Become the local coordinator / lead for Siemens IRAQ
- Coordinate certain company-wide processes e.g. NPS, MEP (future CMM) as directed by country CEO.
- Coordinate with BD community in lead country UAE by attending / organizing regular meetings, facilitating of information sharing, developing common tools and methods, using external data sources like MEED and BMI.
- Work with distributors, contractors, consultants, and clients to develop our project business.
- Expand the distribution network for Siemens Iraq .
- Deliver sales growth
- Effectively manage information flow on projects.
- Conducting product presentations and training to customers.
- Achieve Sales targets.
- Effectively work within the team to enhance the Siemens brand
in Iraq – Baghdad
Your Qualifications And
Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Detailed knowledge of the Siemens products and Iraq market
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering and MBA or Business school
- Distributors management experience
- Proven track record of delivering growth
- Team Player.
- Customer Focus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong initiative.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Native Arabic Speaker.
The individual should be very pro-active and be able to work independently. However, it will be essential to also gain the respect and acceptance of the line manager, through clear and open communication and a focus on adding clear business value. The main aim is that any research, data gathering, new opportunities identified, or internal initiatives undertaken will add value to the company / business unit; this must always be borne in mind.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- 10+ years sales and BD experience
- BA Engineering or Business School from reputable University or college. MBA preferred
- Proven track record working in similar function from a corporate / in-house environment and able to clearly demonstrate value-add for that company.
- Excellent communication / reporting skills.
- Proactive, motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Strategic thinking mindset, quality driven with passion for technology and Engineering business.
- Working experience in a multi-cultural environment, international working experience highly preferred.
- Solid IT skills, experience working with MS Package
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Arabic is a must, Preference will also be given to Iraqi nationals.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: SAG PE Iraq Baghdad Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time