We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
What does our R&D look like?
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
What does your future team look like?
You will be part of the Prague-based Quality Team. Still, you will primarily be collaborating on projects with colleagues from abroad. The entire project team, of which you will be a part, consists of approximately 20 colleagues in Germany. You will use remote communication with them (you will certainly visit them in person when it is permitted). Some colleagues are located in Romania. Project work provides great freedom in realisation yet also entails responsibility, and it is vital to know how to prioritise. Each day is different – you will participate in project meetings with your colleagues, work on documentation, coordinate colleagues within the quality process, and supervise project development according to internal guidelines and railway standards.
What do you need to become a team member?
- Tertiary education (technical field is a plus)
- Previous experience of at least two years in quality or project management
- Basic programming skills in order to be able to do code verification, analytical and system thinking
- Very good knowledge of German and English (meetings, everyday communication; inputs and outputs of your work will primarily be in German, but may also be in English)
- Detail-orientation, as it is important in this work
- Being able to set priorities
What will be your tasks?
- To provide support in the area of quality to the project team
- To ensure product development according to valid standards and internal processes
- To create documents related to quality assurance
- To participate in the review and approval of project documentation
- To administer the utilised tools (SAP, Doors, etc.)
What do we offer you?
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Come round for a cup of coffee and discover the secrets of transport of the future with us!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time