Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Laboratory Technician 2
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Laboratory
Technician 2, you will be
- Works within Specialty Reagents In-Vitro Production team to produce antibody raw material.
- Responsibilities include preparation of nutrient supplements, equipment set up, autoclave operation, as well as operating equipment that is needed to harvest and purify antibody material.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling processes while maintaining accurate quality records.
- Working understanding of Windows environment and related software
- Work in a control environment and complete tasks aseptically to ensure no microbial contamination.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
· Set up equipment parameters for production using worksheet and/or SOP specifications or procedures.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Assist technical support to identify problems, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Accountable for completing and maintaining proper documentation of worksheets and other forms of quality documents.
- Check SAP for approval of raw materials.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required on one or more of the following fields: Biochemistry, Biology or Chemistry
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in aseptic techniques
- Experience with mammalian cell culture
- Weekend shift required.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.