Master Data Trainee - French and English Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as a Master Data Trainee - French and English Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support master data Business partner maintenance in SAP (via automated workflow tool or others) in line with Siemens regulations / guidelines, regarding Master data processes;
- Grant data accuracy between all master data supporting tools : Siemens internal tool and ERP systems;
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary;
- Protect business partner data by applying Fraud Prevention processes;
- Internal Controls;
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor Degree in accounting area (Business partner MD, financial MD);
- Fluent knowledge of French;
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge overview on impact of Master data in the different Accounting areas will be a plus;
- MS Office knowledge (word, excel, Access, PPT and outlook);
- Team Player;
- Strong customer focus, results and quality orientation;
- Reliable and organized;
- Strong communications skills;
- Ability to work under pressure on a changing environment;
- Strong Analytical mindset;
- Know your customer needs;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time