Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Receive, Copy, distribute, keep filing and maintain the documents for the process owners
and the team member
2. Support to Prepare PPT, analysis reports, writing meeting minutes, briefings
3. Maintain confidential files; be responsible for safeguarding confidential data.
4. Management office supply with cost effectiveness
5. Manage office assets & supplies administration and procurement
6. Cooperate with regional BA for signing contract
7. Transmit messages, make meeting arrangements, appointment,receive visitors.
8. Organize regular team gathering activities, including but not limited to birthday parties, Annual Team Building, Annual Dinner, Long Service Award, Group Dinners, Team Celebrations
9. Perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned on an adhoc basis
10. Support bidding and contract related process management and documents handling, including stamp, mailing, archiving, etc.
11. Support marketing events (online and onsite) end to end operation, including travel and living arrangement, meeting room arrangement, gifts management, approval process, etc.
12. Other tasks assigned by Superiors
Your qualifications and experience:
1. 1 years' office administrative experience
2. Bachelor degree in administration relevant major
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time