Advocate and drive the development of allocated portfolio domains through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximize Simcenter simulation software opportunities.
- Understand what problems Simcenter simulation are solving and the business value we delivered to customer.
- Provide guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities.
- Act as key point of contact for Sales teams for campaign knowledge and technical support.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign, in own portfolio domain, in Country and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt.
- Determine solutions, methods and procedures for sales training, marketing activities and brand promotion.
- Provides guidance and mentoring within country to others on portfolio development approaches in specific portfolio domain.
Defining Target Market
Go to Market Strategy & Planning
Enablement and Mentoring
Alignment with major accounts and become trusted adviser
Measurement and Reporting
l Define approved campaigns and initiatives for delivery at all levels within the organization as they relate to the allocated portfolio domain.
l Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry and target accounts for portfolio development projects.
l Based on the Simcenter simulation target market definition, and through liaison with relevant global groups, create a comprehensive Go to Market strategy for assigned portfolio domain/s, and identify appropriate approached for the delivery of the strategy across the Zone.
l Lead the alignment of existing campaign and initiative activities being undertaken by local country/vertical and zone field and marketing teams to the Go to Market strategy for allocated portfolio domain/s.
l Act as a thought leader and champion of business transformation within own portfolio domain, maintaining an understanding of latest technical and industry trends, transferring knowledge to drive organizational sales maturity and portfolio growth.
l Support the Portfolio Development team, zone and country level, on long term strategic value proposition and industry positioning, ECO-System and demonstrating thought leadership to the customer around the campaign/initiative across the Zone.
l Provide regular reports against agreed metrics for portfolio domain and campaign/initiative in the zone, showing progress against strategy, risks, challenges and resulting agreed actions to deliver plan.
l In collaboration with global colleagues assigned to the same portfolio domain capture lessons learnt and provide regular feedback to global owners of campaigns and initiatives providing insights into what is working, what is not working and why.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Master degree holder in Engineering or Information Technology
· 10+ years working experience in engineering software industry
· Experience on CAE technologies.
· Solution knowledge with Siemens CAE Software’s solutions or competitive products is preferred.
· Good in presentation skill and be able to communicate and to drive people in obtaining result independently.
· Be able to work with other Siemens employees and external partners with different cultures from different countries.
· Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment, involving travel in AP countries.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time