Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Willing to participate in execution of global digitalization projects in additional to regular project responsibilities
- Should have the capabilities to be trained in futuristic applications; Decarbonization, BIM, Global supplier handling
- Basic and detailed engineering of high pressure & high temperature Power Plant piping systems for balance of plant (BoP), turbine integral piping
- Developing support concept and implementation in 3D
- Design and modelling in 3D piping design software, e.g. E3D or PDMS
- Review of piping detailed engineering fabrication isometrics
- Detailed Bill of Quantity (BoQ) and Material Take Off (MTO) for purchasing of piping materials and fabrication
- Interdisciplinary coordination including coordination with HRSG suppler, Turbine supplier etc.
- Willing to travel for project execution work at foreign locations (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Brazil etc.)
Your opportunities for personal growth
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
To be eligible for this job you should be an engineering graduate with 8-10 years of professional experience in relevant industry and areas.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time