Maintain Business Partner Relationship
- Work with business stakeholders to identify demands in alignment with business value and IT governance strategy
- Develop a thorough understanding of business needs and translate them into IT requirements
- Be the IT advisor to business on current IT services & future IT needs.
- Maintain IT budget and IT Project Portfolio to track and optimize the outcome of IT investment.
- Monitor the utilization of IT innovations, promote new services which can create additional business value.
- Sponsoring and partnering with service providers & business owners on IT service implementation
- Guide the roll-out and drive the performance and delivery quality continuously
- Oversee the IT service delivery to adherence to InfoSec, RIC, and other regulations of Siemens Healthineers
User Engagement. Enable and guide rollout of IT Services in business
- Organize IT reviews, evaluate IT service performance, analyze trends and drivers of customer experience, collect and consider respective business feedback
- Manage business complaints and partner with SME specialists for improvement
- Articulate relevant changes (impact of change on IT services, projects, initiatives, trends etc.) to business owners.
- Around 15 years of IT business partnering experience preferably in a commercial product business setup
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Information Technology/Computer Science or allied fields
- Collaboration and communication across teams, departments and Countries, esp. with executives
- ITIL V3 experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time