Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior IT Strategy Manager (f/m/d) to shape our company's IT strategy sustainably and develop measures that realize our business objectives.
The position can be filled throughout Germany or in the USA.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are a key player in our company's success and serve as a trusted advisor to IT leadership and IT Business Partners while shaping the development of the overall IT strategy in alignment with business strategy
- You drive Business & IT transformation by using best practice approaches from a global IT unit to design target organizations and support the mapping in IT systems to realize growth and productivity
- You coordinate technology evaluations and trend assessments, e.g. Citizen Development, Low Code, RPA, PaaS etc., in order to develop platform roadmaps together with Platform Owners
- You apply the principles and methodologies of strategy development to implement multi-year IT strategies and roadmaps
- You analyze, evaluate and categorize technical and organizational requirements in comparison with the corporate strategy and the strategy of the business units and the service and sub-strategies concerned and argue these at management level
- You are responsible for strategic projects together with the business units in cross-functional teams to further develop the IT landscape
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of (business) informatics or comparable
- You convince with your intensive, long-term professional experience and success in strategic IT management and in digital transformation programs. You have gained this experience in a consulting company or in an equivalent function in the context of IT management consulting (strategy, control, organization, processes)
- You have a proven track record as a project manager in projects to optimize IT organizations and in organizational development in the context of product and service development
- You have in-depth experience in IT integration management (coordination between various IT suppliers, the company and the client’s technical department)
- You have a broad knowledge of current trends, processes and procedures in the area of IT strategy, platforms and technologies (e.g. cloud, APIs) using common process models (e.g. ITIL V3, SAFe and COBIT)
- You also already have leadership experience in the area of IT or business strategy
Your attributes and skills:
- To be able to operate successfully in our international working environment, you speak English fluently, knowledge of German is an advantage
- You convince with business and analytical thinking and acting as well as excellent presentation skills
- You think strategically and have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- We pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare - you are passionate about future-oriented and scalable technologies and strategic IT issues to drive competitive advantages and company growth
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time