Role: Software Engineer (C# Dot Net)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a professional with strong experience in C# in developing windows application 3 to 7 years of Software development experience
- Advanced C# knowledge with solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming and Design Patterns
- Exposure in .Net development (C# .NET, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC)
- Exposure in implementing and deploying solution in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Proficient in building web applications using Angular or other client-side application frameworks.
- Work experience in unit testing frameworks, DevOps,
- Hands on experience in developing and debugging application using c++ will be added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time