Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as International Application Expert (f/m/d) Atellica Solution System to take on responsibility for implementing and providing customer training on our Atellica solution (laboratory diagnostics).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will coordinate activities on a regular basis with local project management and application specialists, and provide support for pre-installation planning, initial installation and setup, testing, connectivity, customization and troubleshooting for Siemens Healthineers Atellica Solution systems
- You will also proactively document and report on project progress and status and on project management in the country
- Together with the local customer application expert, you will hand over the project to the end customer (laboratory). You will routinely interact directly with customers, including laboratory managers and laboratory heads
- You will drive forward global standard processes (e.g., technical escalation process or complaint management process)
- You will be responsible for managing and mentoring application specialists and service engineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory diagnostics .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor's degree in medical technology, information systems, computer science or computer engineering, or a similar field
- You have many years of professional experience with laboratory diagnostics systems (chemistry, immunology and automation products) in a clinical laboratory and are familiar with the respective duties during the implementation phase (installation, training, mentoring, troubleshooting, workflow management, and post-implementation support)
- You feel comfortable using the software deployed in laboratory systems (LiS). And thanks to your customer orientation you can enable local application specialists and customers to use it proactively as well
Your attributes and skills:
- With your excellent social skills and knowledge of English you can easily communicate with customers and help regional Siemens Healthineers application specialists to reach a higher level of expertise. German language skills are desirable
- You meet a range of people from different countries and enjoy working in a team
- You are able to solve complex problems and to communicate technical matters in a manner which is easy to understand
- You have good time management skills and can deal with multiple tasks at the same time. You enjoy taking responsibility and prioritize your tasks independently
- You are responsible for training application specialists throughout EMEA. Willingness to travel is therefore essential (80%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time