1. Provide accurate, timely and lastest application information, advice, and assistance regarding the organization’s products and services to customers and field application staff to improve the organization’s customer satisfactions.
2. Provide application support to the field application specialists when they encounter difficulties
3. Keep up to date on laboratory technology where relevant, monitoring tools and techniques of competition in client labs, taking part in seminars, congresses or lecture, where appropriate
4. Providing introduction of new tests and instruments to promote reagents.
5. Teamwork and encouraging others to adopt best practices, supporting bidding.
6. Communicate with team timely for the company updates
7. Deliver training according to the training schedule
8. Support on product registration from technical aspect
9. Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
- At least 5 years in medical device service. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages. Good project management experience and proven success record.
- Bachelor degree in Technology (Medical Technology), laboratory
Medical. Immunochemistry, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Diagnostic is
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time