Siemens Digital Grid Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Digital Grid Products& Solutions. The candidate will perform as a Part-time Grid Control Engineer. This position is also responsible to supply the creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the service operations and processes.
What are my responsibilities?
• Performing the technical service & implementation operations (Modelling SLD, Parameterization of SCADA/DMS system, Point to Point tests, Commissioning, modifications, installation, repairing, updates etc...).
• Understand the prospect customer’s needs and problems and arrange necessary actions to create the appropriate solutions.
• Communicate with customers in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner.
• Provide technical support for Siemens Grid Control Systems.
• Document all customer interactions.
• Redirect problems to appropriate R&D if it is needed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in Electrical or Control Engineering.
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal Campus during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
• Solid know-how or experience on Distribution Networks, Power System Analysis.
• Basic know-how on Windows Operating systems.
• Know-how on TCP/IP networking , Router & Switch configurations, IEC Protocols.
• SW development know-how and/or experience on C++ Programming and Java Programming is a plus.
• Oracle or PL/SQL know-how is a plus.
• Perl knowhow is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent command of English and/or German.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00