Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Training & Factory Automation Service Sales Specialist in Al-Khobar and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Primary function is to act as a service sales specialist for all training business and service-related matters from the customers across all products from the business units in DI i.e. FA, PA and MC.
Coordinate and Arrange trainings with customer and service delivery team
In addition, make customer visits for discussion Service-related matters including training, urgent breakdown on-site support requests, service contracts, preventive maintenance works, inspection and repair works, testing and commissioning works, retrofit and modernization works, etc.
Responsible for generating leads and meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets. Duties will include sales presentations up to securing orders including negotiating with customers as well as handling any urgent breakdown requests or complaints.
Good understanding on DI products and deep service know-how is critical to be successful.· Constantly and pro-actively generate quality leads.
· Manage and grow assigned customers.
· Make cold calls and prospect potential customers.
· Penetrate and develop new customers.
· Meet or exceed assigned sales targets through direct end customer channel.
· Negotiate all contracts with customers including pricing, delivery, warranty, technical, terms and conditions, etc.
· Obtain market intelligence to generate quality quotations, promotions, and negotiations.
· Develop effective sales and go-to-market strategies.
· Prepare monthly forecasts and reports.
· Conduct sales presentations.
· Coordinate sales efforts with relevant business units or sales channels if necessary.
· Work very closely with service delivery team from pre-sales stage right up to job execution.
· Understand and aggressively promote service offerings to customers.
· Support for payment collection if necessary.
· Preparing and submitting quotations.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable field of study
· 2-4 years’ experience in Sales experience in customer service or after sales service will be an added advantage.
· Previous experience with training management
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Good presentation skills including material preparation. IT savvy, able to work with CRM tools (SalesForce) and other job-related tools. Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers. Good persuading and negotiation skills.
· Able to self-learn and constantly improve know-how.
· Proven sales track record. Selling at premium prices or position will be an added advantage.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Team player. Heavy travelling and outstation.
· Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time