We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Your Role –Challenging And Future-Oriented!
The Egypt High Speed Train Project Security Manager is a strategic, full-time dedicated position of the High-Speed Train Project Egypt and is in charge of managing the project security in a sustainable manner to ensure the security of all Siemens Mobility and all other personnel and assets covered by a contractual security duty of care.
Due to the size of the Project, the Project Security Manager is dedicated to the Project and integrated in the Project team, keeping his/her reporting line to CE SEC organization.
- Conduct suitable stakeholder liaison with Egyptian authorities, project staff and management.
- Develop and implement the Project security concept in line with contractual obligations and Siemens CE SEC requirements. This will include Incident Response and Crisis Preparedness Plan and required project security manpower.
- Conduct security reviews and ensure adequate Project security plans are produced by the consortium partner. Being integrated to the Project team, provide day to day review of the site situation, including performance of Security providers.
- Report security incidents on the Incident Reporting@ Siemens tool in addition to CE SEC and project management for further action/investigation as applicable.
- Provide on-site support along the project alignment 660 km for Green Line.
- Manage teams of project security personnel ensuring the below is implemented,
Ensure Siemens CE SEC approved security vendors are utilized including trained and qualified personnel.
Provide reporting to CE SEC and project management as required.
Ensure a suitable access control procedure is applied across all relevant project locations.
Provide guidance to the project travel coordinators on Project travel requirements.
- Review, Mentor, and support Consortium partner security management.
- Ensure that working hours of Security personnel contracted by Siemens are in line with applicable regulations. Highlight that working hours of Security personnel for consortium partner are in line with applicable regulations.
- Define the specifications and the technical need for security equipment in preparation of the purchasing process by procurement.
- Coordinate with Consortium partner to ensure the physical project Security Concept and plan is implemented (Plan, Procedure, Documentation check, etc.).
- Conduct security reviews and audits as required to include suitable written reports.
- Any other suitable security tasks or duties as required by CE SEC or project management, commensurate with overall aim of the role.
Your Qualifications And Skills
- Relevant academic degree, a professional academic degree from a recognized security authority or appropriate security experience through working within law enforcement, military or equivalent experience.
- Five years minimum experience working in corporate security in high-risk countries including piratical experience of project security management, incident and crisis management in a multinational company or similar experience.
- General understanding of the technical equipment as used in security industry best practice.
- Able to prioritize tasks and to manage workloads in an effective manner with minimal direct supervision and flexibility in managing multiple and diverse tasks
- Ability to analyze and assimilate information from diverse sources
- Effective problem-solving skills and able to work under stress in time critical situations
- Very Good Command of English. Arabic speaking is essential.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time