Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Customer Service Engineer II
• Service Area - Denver, CO
• Shift: Tues - Sat: 8am - 5pm
The Customer Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens in-vitro diagnostic equipment at our customer sites, primarily in the clinical laboratory. We take a holistic approach in solving our customers' toughest problems. Our CSE’s represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Customer Service Engineer(In Vitro), you will be responsible for:
• Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on all Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics instrumentation (primarily Dimension and Vista Chemistry products) at customer sites with minimal supervision
• Delivering both timely and effective repairs as well as adequate training of operators to ensure optimal system performance, resulting in superior customer satisfaction
• Managing financial performance within their territory, meeting or exceeding budget for revenue generation, expense control and inventory management
• Managing company assets to include a company car, cell phone, computer, tools, inventory parts, etc. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Minimum high school diploma; technical Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
• Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment, with the ability to work both individually and in an established team setting
• 5+ years experience as a medical technologist or field service engineer (biomedical engineer) servicing diagnostic instruments needed; Background or coursework in chemistry, biology or natural sciences is very helpful
• Must be a self-starter with strong customer service skills, as well as excellent communication skills needed
• Need to have the ability to operate remotely from the main office with minimum supervision
• Must demonstrate excellent judgment in customer relations and in managing company resources
• Strong competency in instrument systems technology to include mechanics, electrical, chemistry, and software technology
• Experience with electronics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Must be able to interface with customers in a positive professional manner, as well as the ability to think and act in a logical and methodical way
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be able to utilize computer-based tools for reports, e-mail and for general communication
• Current valid driver’s license and good driving record over last three years is required
• Must be willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate and have the ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography
• Need to have the willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification is completed
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This job is based in Denver, Colorado. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here:  https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Denver, Colorado is $59,568 - $80,376 and the annual incentive target is 5% of base salary.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.