Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Professional Application Specialist
Professional Application Specialist for the syngo Workflow (RIS) product line. The position is on-site at the Cleveland Clinic, OH. Individuals should have outstanding organization skills with product and department knowledge. It is a must to understand patient flow within a hospital environment.
Siemens Healthineers delivers world-class products and solutions to some of the largest and most prominent Healthcare Networks in the United States. Our ability to deliver on our promises while keeping the end user in mind makes us a leader in the Industry. Key to this characteristic is our Application and Implementation support. It is the group that drives implementation, training, education and customer service to our customer.
We are currently seeking a professional to assume the role of Application and Implementation Support with a strong syngo Workflow (RIS) application background. In this role, you will provide support to our syngo Workflow customer at the Cleveland Clinic.
Knowledge and Experience:
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with syngo Workflow application and implementation. Responsibilities will include but not limited to application installation, configuration and support. Ability to work independently – Provide training to fellow Applications Specialists as needed. Provide time for continuing education of new products and/or new software upgrades.
The following abilities are required:
- Design, build, implement and maintain RIS for new entities that may be contracted with or acquired
- Work with Radiology staff to ensure buy-in for new initiatives
- Create documentation and train staff on new functionality
- Proficiency in all modules of RIS application including Portal Rad, Portal Tech, Scheduling, Mammo, Forms Design and Report Writing
- Strong skills in design, implementation and troubleshooting for all above areas
- Knowledge of different radiology workflows based on prior experience with other groups/hospitals utilizing syngo Workflow or other RMS software
- Workflow optimization expertise - ability to evaluate current workflow and provide creative solutions to improve and enhance workflow while maximizing the use of RIS
- Practice management experience
- T-SQL - ability to design, create and maintain all types of Syngo Workflow document types. Document types include worklists, interactive documents, user-defined reports, routing documents, monitors, scripts, dynamic and interface (Z segment) documents using MSSQL Transact SQL
- Experience buidling and maintaining User Reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service) or other 3rd Party Reporting Software.
- Abiltiy to create, test and maintain Unix/Linux Scripts at the Operating System Level.
- Integration testing and troubleshooting experience
Experience/knowledge in the following areas will be a plus:
- Medical modalities (CT, MR, US and PET)
- Human anatomy
- Radiology examinations conducted in a radiology department
- Radiology’s business practices and issues faced
Computer Skill & IT skills:
- Advanced skills Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Advanced Operating systems experience: Windows 7 + 10, Windows 2008 Server,
- Basic knowledge of DICOM and HL7 protocol/standards
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.