Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an OEM Procurement Buying Professional
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As an OEM Procurement Buying Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Creation & submission of Purchase Orders to assigned suppliers on a timely basis
- Review open orders with vendors and monitor for delays, take proactive measures
- Communicate with internal stake holders order schedules, confirmations & risk of delays
- Act as the liaison between internal stakeholders and suppliers on necessary changes to order quantity and/or delivery schedules
- Collaborate with various transportation and warehouse/receiving personal to resolve discrepancies
- Process drop ship order information as needed to execute accordingly
- Submit regulatory compliance documents as needed
- Responsible for procurement roles in the Part Set up Process in SAP
- Manage all daily supplier operational topics: provide information for supplier reviews, maintain supplier information in SAP & handle invoice discrepancies
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
· Solid understanding of procurement activities and Siemens Healthineers strategies for your assigned suppliers, as this role is responsible for ensuring the suppliers are achieving their committed confirmation date to Siemens and consistently deliver based on our purchase orders/agreements
· Problem-solving skills on supplier topics from purchase order through delivery to the designated Siemens distribution center
· This role requires a self-starter, motivated individual with strong follow through skills
· Relationship building is a key attribute in this role to build with the suppliers
· The ability to identify where potential delays will arrive and elevate to management when applicable to mitigate risk on product deliveries
· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal
· Product & process knowledge of Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics is preferred
· Efficient in SAP & MS Office applications
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Efficient in SAP, Office software & BI tools such as Qlik view, Qlik Sense are preferred
· Minimum of 3-5 years Supply Chain and or Procurement experience
· Infrequent Travel as needed
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.