- Establish and maintain a platform to proactive communicate with relevant ministries and stakeholders in China.Focus on NHSA, NHC and directly affiliated institutions, follow up key industry associations, interpret and predict the development direction of national medical insurance, health and other medical reform policies, collect information related to pricing, reimbursement, bidding and procurement and give early warning.
- Providing suggestions on coping strategies at the central level based on the business needs and timely promote the target.
- Interpreted and analyzed policies from the national level, organized internal training of latest policies.
- Participate in industry associations, chambers of commerce, academic institutions and other platform activities.
- Others works assigned by manager
- Travel required
- At least 3 years related working experience in pharma/medical device industry, familiar with health policy management and process.
- Customer based experience and good communincation skills.
- Strong ability of policy analysis and report writing.
- Have a healthy, optimistic, positive attitude and strong ability of working under pressure.
- Strategic understanding of business and thinking
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time