PreSales Channel Solution Consultant – multiple locations, near major airports
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Americas Channel organization is aggressively recruiting a top performing experienced technical professional to join the Technical Enablement Team. Partner enablement, and the support of Partner sales pursuits involving the Simcenter MAD product suite (Flotherm, FLOEFD, Flomaster, MicReD, Infolytica) are the core components of this position.
Primary Responsibilities include working with, and coaching Partners as they identify and engage in Simcenter opportunities in the field. This individual will play a key role in helping to develop new business opportunities and will often times take a lead role in communicating and demonstrating the value of our products to prospect executives and prospect evaluation teams.
Additional responsibilities include the development and delivery of required technical enablement for the Partners through structured enablement activities. These activities include presales technical certification, technical onboarding of new Partners and Partner employees, and coaching in presales strategy best practices.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required
- College degree in Mechanical Engineering (with CFD concentrations required), but willing to consider individuals with expertise in other engineering disciplines as long as the focus on CFD and Thermal Engineering was part of the curriculum. Please ensure this is clear on your resume.
- Applicants must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA.
- Hands-on experience with CFD simulation software tools in an engineering workgroup is required (experience with Star CCM+ highly desirable!).
- 5 to 10 years of presales experience is preferred, but not required.
- Exposure to the electronics cooling field would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of the Siemens Digital Industries Simcenter product suite or competitive products such as Icepak, or 6SigmaET is also highly desireable.
- Ability to spot market opportunities and deliver go-to-market strategies / programs needed to win them
- Value-based sales skills
- Proven ability to implement or define complex software solutions.
- Technical Sales, project management and/or software/process consulting experience
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple accounts and/or projects.
- Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people in “discovery” discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
- Strong technical background and understanding of how software solutions address customer business objectives
- Action, execution-focused and results orientated
- Partner and customer-focused mindset
- Collaborative, teamwork-based work style
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
· Development of high-level business solutions and technical value propositions for Partners, and the ability to present and demonstrate them effectively to prospect executives.
· Responsible for providing Technical and Product enablement to our Partners focusing on our Simcenter suite of products.
· Develop / Refine, Establish, Product Sales Enablement programs
· Develop initiatives required to achieve established revenue / product targets.
· Work with Channel Managers and Partners to implement strategies and enable execution activities focused on meeting the Partner Annual Business Plan goals.
· Work with Channel Managers and Partners to successfully scope and pursue Simcenter software solutions.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.