Technical Project Leader Life Cycle Management
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together!
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Our Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development site located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding its business and looking for new talents to join.
Join us now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Health Team (PHT) Lead to work together with our multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions.
The Technical Project Leader Life Cycle Management is responsible for coordinating support activities for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) instruments, consumables, and accompanying eco-system products. The team works closely with Service, Manufacturing, and Quality to drive corrective actions in response to field issues; coordinate platform enhancements; resolve manufacturing obsolescence or quality issues; implement cost reduction programs; and respond to new regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will possess a strong track record of leading cross-functional technical teams involved in troubleshooting complex systems and delivering effective solutions. The candidate will be responsible for leading the handheld Atellica VTLi product health team with global team members. In this role, the candidate will regularly present project status to the Critical Care Franchise team. A strong background in product development, sustaining engineering or manufacturing engineering would provide a good foundation for this high visibility position.
• Lead global cross-functional (mechanical, electrical, software, systems, chemistry) commercial product support teams responsible for coordinating platform enhancements, implementing cost reduction programs, driving corrective actions in response to field issues, responding to new regulatory requirements and addressing obsolescence issues
• Manage and execute high complexity projects or tasks
• Perform technical risk analysis to identify technical and business project risks
• Coordinate the development and execution of moderately complex characterization studies to mitigate risks
• Oversee the creation and execution of verification and validation plans
• Analyze data and write clear, data-driven technical summaries and reports
• Clearly and concisely communicate project status throughout the organization
• Participate on product development teams to ensure a smooth transition to commercial support
• Perform the Product Owner role on product scrum teams for products released to the market
• Promote transparent communication across the organization
Desired Education, Experience, and Knowledge/Skills:
• BS/MS in Engineering or Science with a minimum of 10+ years’ work experience in a combination of technical product development, sustenance or manufacturing roles
• 5+ years’ work experience in the medical device industry or other regulated industry preferred
• Strong Project Management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Operate flexibly in an environment with competing priorities
• Exhibit a bias toward action, balanced by strong analytical decision-making skills
• Able to lead and influence development or problem-solving teams
• Knowledge of agile, lean and/or six sigma processes preferred
• A diverse position within a multinational company
• Working in multidisciplinary teams towards meaningful innovation
• Room for own initiatives
• Attractive primary and secondary benefits
• Attractive work environment at High Tech Campus Eindhoven
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.