We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science/Computer Engineer or in related areas
- Proven 7+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent command of English
- Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience at least one UI framework with Angular
- Expert Knowledge and Experience in HTML/CSS and Bootstrap components experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience in UI framework such as AngularJS is a strong plus
- Experience with automation tools (Gulp, Grunt) is a strong plus
- Experience in C/C++ is a strong plus
- Experience on Configuration Management Systems (Git is a plus)
- Development Experience on LINUX environment
- Basic knowledge of Ethernet, Switching and Routing Technologies
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time