>>This is a hybrid remote position, with an expectation of up to 2 days a week physically in the office in Austin, TX<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Smart Infrastructure
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you ready to develop data operations and analytics software in support of industry-leading fault detection and energy management services? We’re hiring a software developer to join our Data Operations team as part of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Digital Service Center (DSC) in Austin, TX. The DSC services customers across North America and in multiple verticals, including healthcare, education, retail, industry, and Federal and State government. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for implementing error-finding algorithms and curating a multi-user operations tool for data asset management.
- Utilize the Siemens Navigator REST API to gather and process incoming utility, energy, and building controls data from across the country
- Assist development of error-finding algorithms and implement them in the automation stack
- Work with Data Operations team to design and implement data quality report visualizations
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- Two years of professional software development experience
- C#, SQL preferred languages
- Experience with ETLs, REST APIs, and OAuth2
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development tools and practices
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience with the energy industry or energy management
- Experience with HVAC, building controls, and building automation
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.