Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed business undergraduate? Are you ready to take your next steps in the world of marketing? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future? So do we.
We believe our internship programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your marketing career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Financial Services are recruiting for a Marketing Intern to be based in Stoke Poges who will support the UK Marketing Managers (both Digital Content & Channel Marketing) and to develop plus deliver the UK brand and campaign strategy as well as annual marketing plans. The role will suit an enthusiastic university student who is looking for a 54-week industrial placement as part of their business related degree. The individual will work within a thriving marketing department so will need to be outgoing and have strong analytical and commercial acumen.
What are my responsibilities?
· Assist the UK Marketing Managers in brand management of the channel, working with the Sales channels to help create short- to medium-term strategies and plans.
· Assist in the management of marketing projects ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meeting brief.
· Assist in providing local sector knowledge and commercial intelligence to the business (sourced from relevant sector publications and e-news sources and by maintaining close links with relevant local networks).
· Deliver stand-alone activities as required and within tight time frames.
· Work with the design, PR and full-service Marketing agencies to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including leaflets, factsheets, brochures and newsletters. Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the company brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
· Monitor, evaluate and report campaign results.
· Share best practice initiatives and suggestions with colleagues.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
· You must be studying towards a business related degree ideally specialising in marketing.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate analysis into suggested recommendations.
· Able to juggle a busy and varied workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Determined and committed to ensure successful completion of projects.
· Creativity, initiative and excellent attention to detail.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Financial Services are an international financial services provider that consists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clients with their business-to-business financing needs. They combine a wide range of innovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competence built over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the internship development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach you softer skills such as communication, teamwork, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Marketing. Think this is you? Join us. Apply Now.
The benefits package for this role includes a competitive salary. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time