The Service Company “Global Business Service” (GBS) of Siemens has a clear ambition: Be the Partner of Choice for Siemens businesses as well as external customers. At GBS, we focus on end-to-end solutions for our customers through innovation, process simplification and automation. We deliver these solutions through our global network that cater to customers in more than 100 countries. “Hire to Retire” (H2R) is one of the global Business Lines of GBS, offering HR services along the complete life cycle of an employee.
As the Customer Demand Manager (CDM), you will drive the relationship between H2R North America and our customers which currently represents more than 50,000 employees across multiple Siemens organizations.
- Responsible for H2R NA account management, cultivating a customer centric relationship focused on outstanding service delivery and business value creation
- Prepares, coordinates, and negotiates proposals/contracts in cooperation with Finance, Service Line Leaders and Product Manager
- Strong partnership with Finance and Product Manager to ensure budget alignment
- Continuous customer dialogue and liaison with operational leaders including regular cadence of Service Reviews
- Collection of relevant regional customer information, sharing info with global CDMs, and leveraging Salesforce system for tracking business opportunities
- Strong internal partnership with Global CDM and GBS NA CDM
- Responsibility for cross-country demand management activities (incl. process set up) (e.g. coordination of projects) for all customers
- Active portfolio management for the region as interface between Operational Heads, Global Product Organization and all customers
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues/escalation for Service Line/Business Line Heads to facilitate efficient decision making
- Leading and implementing strategic planning process across the organization with focus on new opportunities and value proposition
- Providing Service Line leaders with recommendations and consultation to drive strategic initiatives
- Manage internal and external communications with customers and team members
- Partner closely with Business Line Head to handle the daily operations by interacting and engaging across service lines and with customers.
- Attends meetings on behalf of Business Line Head
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resources a plus
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing, Account Management/Project Implementation or Human Resources
• Proven experience in establishing and managing customer relationships, ability to interpret needs/gaps/business opportunities and drive end to end outcome.
• Strong skill set in ability to market the business and leverage tools to share the overall experience and value add of services
• Experience in partnering with multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, projects, and operations
• Strong financial insight and metrics driven
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive unlimited paid time off plan, and paid holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.