At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Program Manager - Asset Classification Process
Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced Project Manager to effectively manage an important company risk management process.
Join our TechOps Program Office in the newly created position of Program Manager for our Siemens - Asset Classification Process (ACP). You’ll work with Siemens TechOps Service Delivery managers and Product Segment teams on this important security risk management process to document assets with a risk profile.
Your excellent project management skills are needed to develop a master project plan and guide our product segment teams through this important process. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a self-starter, have excellent verbal and written communication with great attention to detail. You’ll conduct productive meetings, manage expectations and communications from the C-level to individual contributors, adapt plans to respond to changing priorities, monitor projects and take appropriate action when goals are not being met, follow up with product segment teams to make sure that results meet or exceed expectations and monitor project deadlines.
- Provide leadership and direction for customers and project team. Effectively manage work and assignments in a matrix environment.
- Creation and use of project plan(s) detailing each phase/task of the project. Includes clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities. Accountable to accurately forecast results.
- Determine scope, time requirements and allocation of available resources for successful completion of required risk documentation and approvals.
- Coordinate activities of responsible resource personnel to ensure project remains on schedule.
- Proactively identify risks to project goals. Develop effective action plans for resolution. Escalate and communicate issues.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills. Proactively communicate with the product segments, program team members and leadership.
- Demonstrated understanding of project governance and project management methodologies.
- Experience in risk management and change management.
- Lead and document project meetings, communicating progress to internal and external stakeholders. Establish and maintain rapport with product segments that is conducive to long term business relationships.
- Continuously drive process improvement. Communicate with project team on learnings, challenges, and customer feedback to support continuous process improvement.
Job Qualifications & Competencies
- 5+ years of related business experience (project manager and/or equivalent).
- Consideration given to PMI PMP certification in project management or equivalent.
- Experience in a high technology or Internet-based software development environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (including MS Project).
- Proficient in modern PPMIS and Project Collaboration software (e.g., ServiceNow PPM, Projectplace, Clarizen, Basecamp, etc.) preferred.
- Experienced and comfortable with modern collaboration technology and tools (e.g., MS Teams, Webex, SharePoint, Skype, etc.).
- Good customer focus, attitude, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of enthusiasm/energy coupled with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience managing virtual, geographically, and culturally diverse teams.
- Ability to work in fast paced, demanding environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.#LI-PLM #LI-DK1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.